1. General terms
1.1.Kazinform International News Agency (hereinafter referred to as Kazinform) owns the website.
1.2.Any person granted access to the website shall be the user of the website (hereinafter referred to as the User).
- a news item is a brief information report;
- an analytical (round-up) article is a text in the form of research of a specific problem with the proof of cause and effect links and conclusions;
- an interview is the conversation of a correspondent with an interviewee intended for further dissemination via mass media;
- infographics are the graphic materials posted on the website, charts, diagrams, block diagrams, tables, maps, lists, illustrations, logos;
- photo material is the photographic image made with a digital camera;
- video material is the visual information made with various devices for further storage and reproduction on the output device;
- audio material is the sound recording made with various technical devices.
2.2.The news materials posted of the website can be redistributed only after the original text is reworked. When redistributing the reworked material the User shall place a direct hyperlink to Kazinform's original text at the beginning of the material and specify the source by mentioning Kazinform ("Kazinform International News Agency reports");
2.3.Use of materials received by Kazinform from its foreign partners and materials with "Unauthorized use prohibited" copyright notice is prohibited;
2.4.Upon receipt of written consent from Kazinform on use of inforgraphics, photo, video and audio materials available on the website the User shall not be able to edit those materials.
Should you have any complaints please contact the administrators or moderators of the website. ©Kazinform International News Agency
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis